Saturday, April 28, 2012

20 Questions TAG!

Here are the questions:


1.Thing you cannot leave the house without?
2.Favorite brand of makeup?
3.Favorite Flowers?
4.Fav clothing stores?
5.Fav perfume?
6.Heels or flats?
7.Do you make good grades?
8.Fav colors?
9.Do you drink energy drinks?
10.Do you drink juice?
11.Do you like swimming?
12.Do you eat fries with a fork?
13.Whats your fav moisturizer?
14.Do you want to get married later on in life?
15.Do you get mad easily?
16.Are you into ghost hunting?
17.Any phobias?
18.Do you bite your nails?
19.Have you ever had a near death experience?
20.Do you drink coffee?


I don't know who created it, but here is an example : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E10VZciQgvE&feature=relmfu

5 comments:

  1. I love tags!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like tags, but you only have a few of them unless there is a extra acc page that im not seeing, but you know. I really like this website so you should really add rules to some, you could also add challenges to this so that we all arent stuck to tags. Im not saying that tags are bad its just, that there are a lot of tags and just not enough challenges so yeah. Maybe if you were really creative you could make up some of your own tags or challenges so that maybe, just maybe they could start a trend ir be really popluar on facebook, twitter, youtube and such. Sorry it took me so long to get to the ponit, but thanks about for the tags!!!! :D

      Delete
  2. I really love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to do a tag but I am really self conscious so I probably will never do one. I am only a teenager though so maybe in the future I might...

    ReplyDelete